ALL ARE WELCOME
Whether you are a wine tasting veteran or a newcomer, we have something for you. Our guides are expertly trained in the ways of the Willamette Valley and its many vineyards, and they usher you to three to four separate vineyards over seven and a half hours, where you have the opportunities to taste the famous pinots, chardonnays, rieslings, and other varieties that are well-known throughout the region.
- 160 per person
- Private tour for 2: $600
- Private tour for 4: $750
- Large group rates available. Please Call!
- Singles are welcome if we can combine you with another group
- Pick up and drop off at your Hotel, VRBO, Air BNB, or private residence
Length of tours:
- 7 1/2 hours for tours originating from the Portland Metro area
- 6 hours for tours originating in wine country from McMinnville, Newberg, and Dundee
- Bottled water is provided
- A wine country style lunch will be provided, except on holiday weekends as most wineries have food and don’t allow outside food those days
- We will visit 3 to 4 wineries
- Gratuities not included, but always appreciated!
- Tasting fees are not included
- No fuel surcharges
- Excessive public intoxication will not be tolerated and will result in tour termination. Merchants reserve the right to refuse service.
You can choose your own list of wineries, let us chose the list of wineries, or we can put together a combination of the two. This is your custom Oregon winery tour, it’s your day in wine country! We can move at your chosen pace, meet some great winemakers and associates, drink some world-class wines, and make some amazing memories.
- Customizable itinerary
- Lunch and plenty of water are included
- For 2 or 4 people
Whether you need a tour for a couple or for a large group, we can plan the perfect outing for you. We’ve been around since 2009, and now consider ourselves veterans in giving tours of Portland and the surrounding areas.
We offer a variety of tours for everyone, from our classic all-day Wine Country Tour and Private Wine Tour, great for discovering the vineyards of the Willamette Valley, to our Portland City Tour, where you discover famous landmarks and fun hot-spots. We also offer a Columbia Gorge Experience for nature lovers, and a unique Potlandia bus tour, a Rock and Roll sightseeing trip that truly showcases our culture.
Book your Portland tour today to discover all that Portland and Oregon have to offer!