If you prefer a more intimate and personal tour, then this personalized wine tour is for you.
Available Times: 9 a.m. daily
Duration: 7 hours
- Visiting picturesque Oregon wineries in the valley
- Learning about the growth of wine grapes from leading industry experts
- Tasting incredibly flavorful, locally-grown wines
- Large group rates available. Please Call!
- Singles are welcome if we can combine you with another group
- Pick up and drop off at your Hotel, VRBO, Air BNB, or private residence
- Bottled water is provided
- A wine country style lunch will be provided
- We will visit 4 to 5 wineries
- Gratuities not included, but always appreciated!
- Tasting fees are not included
- No fuel surcharges
- Excessive public intoxication will not be tolerated and will result in tour termination. Merchants reserve the right to refuse service.
Whether you are a wine tasting veteran or a newcomer, we have something for you. Our guides are expertly trained in the ways of the Willamette Valley and its many vineyards, and they usher you to three to five separate vineyards over eight hours, where you have the opportunities to taste the famous pinots, chardonnays, rieslings, and other varieties that are well-known throughout the region.
The Willamette Valley is so well populated with quality wineries that it can be overwhelming for some to choose exactly which ones to visit. Let our experts guide your way from winery to winery on this Oregon winery tour, as they fill you in on the dense and intriguing history of the Willamette Valley wine scene.
This tour is perfect for an all-around wine lover, someone new to the wine scene, or anyone in-between. No matter how much exposure you’ve had to the world of wine, you are sure to end this Willamette Valley wine tasting tour much more knowledgeable on the subject of the beverage humans have been sipping for centuries. Join us for an intimate and personal wine experience in the lush Willamette Valley.
At A Great Oregon Wine Tour, we pride ourselves in our passion and knowledge of Oregon wines, regional foods and the bounty the Pacific Northwest has to offer. We live in a truly unique place and never take that for granted. All of us are lovers of Willamette Valley Wines which is the reason for the success we have had with our Willamette Valley Wine Tours. Our Wine Tours are in-depth and a lot of fun, especially when the tastings start! We can customize any tour, from exclusive tours for 2 people to large-scale tours, corporate events, Bachelorette and birthday parties. Check out the links below for more great Oregon tours!